Tuesday, November 04, 2008

If Barack Weren't Black, He'd Be Clear (read the story)




I'm going to go on record right now and say the Barack Obama is the clearest choice for me for President of the United States in all of my voting history (I'm old, but not that old). He is the next Ronald Reagan, only he's progressive, black, and not an actor-turned-politician. Let's hope he wins and brings just a little humility to the office of the President. And let's hope that his message is carried out in a way that produces results, rather than the back-handed bullshit that Congress always pulls on the President (either party).

For those of you who disagree, leave comments. Don't just get all pissy and leave. Start a debate. Go on record as being against him. That way, when he fails, you can always make the legitimate claim that "you told me so."

0 comments: