Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Clinton Campaign Pulls Out All Stops, Suggest Obama Go to the Back of the Bus


The Clinton campaign is gasping for air as it's run out of money recently and good ideas, well, before it started. They're suggesting the equivalent of Barack Obama being sent to the back of the bus because he's black and better than they are.

Yes, that's right. Obama should be Hillary's house boy.

Clinton suggested that Obama run as her VP. What a slap in the face!

Obama's answer:
With all due respect. I won twice as many states as Sen. Clinton. I've won more of the popular vote than Sen. Clinton. I have more delegates than Sen. Clinton. So, I don't know how somebody who's in second place is offering vice presidency to the person who's in first place.
Take that, bitch.

Clinton does not know when or where to stop. She and her omnipotent husband will do anything to regain power. She will even whore out her daughter to solicit the votes of the so-called "Super delegates" (I call them Communists, or, in today's vernacular, Al Qaeda). I can't wait until Chelsea runs for high office.

The inevitable battle royale at the DNC convention will show us one thing: The Democrats will always find a way to lose. I know what the voters will be thinking, especially those on the fence: You Democrats can't even run your own party, how can I expect you to run the country?

A backroom deal will be done and it won't include Barack Obama, the brightest star to come out of the Democratic party in a long, long time.

Obama rejects being Clinton's No. 2 - CNN.com

0 comments: