Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fled Sanford: South Carolina Governor Having Affair

This is GREAT news for the Republican party. I withheld comment yesterday when I first heard that South Carolina governor, Mark Sanford, had gone missing. Reports were that we had gone "hiking" (guess I can't use that excuse any more!) - but it was eventually determined that he had gotten on an airplane and flew to Sound America...

Now, the cynic in me was expecting that he'd turn up in a gay relationship with a small boy. I mean, these Republicans and so-called, self-proclaimed "conservatives," have a track record, a soiled history if you will, of coming down with the "gay disease" they so often publicly disdain.

I'm still not convinced that the "Maria" Sanford shacked up with, lost his marriage over, and blew his political career is really not Mario. Until I see pictures of "her" (was "she" formerly a man?), and see "her" tell the full complete story, I'm holding on to idea that Maria is Mario.

Here's a great line from Mark Sanford Mistress Photo:Argentina
Mark Sanford met Maria back in 2001 in New York and the two developed a friendship after she asked the politician some advice on saving her marriage.
He's Dick Cheney! "Hey, find me a Vice President."

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 comments: