Friday, June 12, 2009

Sarah Palin is the Biggest Bitch on the Planet and She's a Pedophile Too

I hated her when she ran for VP (no qualifications, other than being a bitch, like Cheney), and I hate her even more now. Yes, I'll admit, she's somewhat HOT on occasion, but bitches usually are (they know they can get away with it).

(Here's a short list of all my posts about how I love hate her so.)
I'll also admit that I'm a HUGE David Letterman fan. I grew up watching Dave. He's simply the funniest and BEST late night talk show host ever.

But I digress. Did Dave cross a line when he made a joke about Alex Rodriguez knocking up Palin's daughter? I don't think so.

Here's the quote:
One awkward moment for Sarah Palin at the Yankee game, during the seventh inning, her daughter was knocked up by Alex Rodriguez.
...I would say that you and anybody else are extremely naive to
believe that very convenient excuse of David Letterman's the other day.
Sarah Palin made the choice to enter the national spotlight. If she thought that her family was off-limits, then she's the naive one.

Sorry, Sarah, you're an idiot. It's so convenient for you to make the barbs, but you get all hormonal when somebody else does.

How's this for taking a joke and making it worse?
In a sharply worded response to the off-color remarks, a Palin spokesperson said earlier this week that "it would be wise to keep Willow away from David Letterman," a veiled suggestion that he couldn't be trusted around teen girls.

Asked Friday to explain the statement, Palin dug her claws in.

"Hey, take it however you want to take it," she shot back. "It is a comment that came from the heart that Willow, no doubt, would want to stay away from David Letterman after he made such a comment. And you can interpret that however you want to interpret it."
Really? David Letterman is a pedophile because he made a joke about the morals of your family? I think you're the pedophile, Sarah Palin. You let your daughter get pregnant, probably in your own house, before she was mature enough to be a mom. And you probably wouldn't let her have an abortion or put the child up for adoption. Some might say you are an accomplice of a sex crime.

Here's the story -- Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin: David Letterman encouraged 'acceptance of abuse of younger women'

0 comments: