Friday, September 28, 2007

Rush LImbaugh is a BIG, FAT, blathering drug addicted asshole

AlterNet: Blogs: PEEK: Iraq War Vet to Limbaugh: You're the Phony

I'm no soldier. Never have been. Hopefully never will be. I support the troops. How? I want them to come home. I vote for people who pledge to bring them home.

I am sad for the troops' families. I can't even imagine my son being in the military during a war...I might go off the deep end if he died. I frankly don't know how they manage their emotions. I'd be a basketcase.

For Rush "Oxycontin" Limbaugh to come out and call any soldiers who've served in Iraq "phony," I'd say he has a severe mental deficiency. He might even be mentally retarded. It doesn't make logical sense, though I'm sure it makes some political sense. He does the Repugnican bidding. He has no shame.

There is no shortage of lies, misinformation, or other deceptive Limbaugh material. Here are a few:

Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
Chickenhawks
Rusty "Rush" Limbaugh had a boo-boo on his bottom

Have fun.


0 comments: