Thursday, December 27, 2007

Pakistan's Bhutto killed in attack

Former Pakistan prime minister Bhutto has died in an apparent suicide bombing. I bet Pakistan's President Musharraf was behind it. He's been wanting to turn the country into a totalitarian state for some time now and it seems like this is a prime opportunity in which to do it, "for the good of the country."

Kind of like here.
Musharraf condemned the attack and urged calm, according to the state-run Associated Press of Pakistan. He also convened an emergency meeting with his senior staff, where they were expected to discuss whether to postpone the elections, an official at the Interior Ministry said, speaking on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the talks.
The conspiracy theorist in me is telling me that the US knew about it, too. I'll have to kill that little bastard on my shoulder.

0 comments: