Monday, January 21, 2008

The Whited Sepulchre: Carnival of The Libertarians #2

Rants 'n Reviews was just published in The Whited Sepulchre, which led me to find out just what that term meant...:)

From Answers.com, it means, in a word, hypocrite. Another definition is "An evil person who pretends to be holy or good."

Crap, is this site calling me a hypocrite? :) No, it's not, I think. Really, the site calls out politicians for being hypocrites and liars. My post, Top Ten Mitt Romney Lies, is just one story about a politician who's a little less than perfect. Maybe, I daresay, a liar.

For some more really great blogs about hypocrites, read The Whited Sepulchre: Carnival of The Libertarians #2. And don't forget to post your own Rants at my Carnival.

1 comments:

Libertine said...

I ranted about one of my favorite hypocrites on my blog today: Neal Boortz.

I might consider submitting one of my rants for your rant carnival. I'll have to go through my rant category and pick a likely one. You're also welcome to go through that category and suggest one you like as well.