Tuesday, April 29, 2008

R.I.P. San Jose Sharks, Part Duex

San Jose Sharks Head Coach, Ron Wilson
Well, okay, I must admit that the Sharks sucked it up and beat Calgary in Game 7. Good for them. For a 10 minute stretch, they showed that they can be a great team. They can score at will, seemingly, when backed into a corner.

Now, they're two games down to the Dallas Stars. They play in Dallas tonight and tomorrow night.

Best of luck.

My prediction: The SJ Sharks come out of this 3-1 (winning tonight), splitting in Dallas, to come back to home ice, where they'll fail miserably. Probably lose the series the first game in San Jose.

It pains me to say it, but it must be said: The most talented team in the NHL. Can't live up to their potential. To use a oft-used saying, "Big fish, little pond."

One more prediction: Coach Ron Wilson will be terminated one day after the Sharks lose the series. And I say, nice guy, but good riddance.

0 comments: