Friday, May 04, 2007

This Just In: Fred Thompson wins Republican debate last night

I didn't know these things actually had declared winners...Fred Thompson, that Reagan-lite actor who also played a Congressman in real life, won by virtue of not showing up.



I admit I watched the debate, though I cannot tell you why. I guess it was my curiosity in seeing a bunch of old white men detached from the brutal realities of the real world try to appear as though they "got it."



Clearly, they don't. In future posts, I will try to run down the highlights (okay, there weren't any, so "mission accomplished") or at least give a run down of how they all did (okay, another short answer -- they all did poorly). But for now, give the following few links a look and see what you think.



Fred Thompson wins -- Romney can run, but he can’t hide -- from the hacks - Herald Columnists - BostonHerald.com



Campaign coverage from SolidPolitics. com -- SolidPolitics.com

0 comments: