Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Preacher man sues 20/20, John Stossel, and Disney

Preacher sues '20/20,' alleging defamation - Los Angeles Times

I have to admit that I hate religion almost more than any other institution.

But I really hate John Stossel. He's a punk. He's a conman in his own right. He pushes his own agenda on 20/20 and I've hated his show so much that I stopped watching 20/20.

I've seen Reverend Price on television. He's quite entertaining. For people looking for some guidance in life that they cannot find on their own, I could think of worse places to go find it (like scientology, booze, or drugs).

This chop job that Stossel did on him is pretty pathetic. They took him out of context (I only know this because Stossel and 20/20 admitted that they did) and retracted their story.

However, the preacher has sued them. I guess he didn't read the piece about turning the other cheek. Maybe somebody can get a bible for him. He seems to have lost it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That scripture is talking to believers as to how to deal with other believers. Non-believers (others) fall under another set of rules.

We have a right to defend ourselves and not lie down and let people walk all over us and spread lies and try to defame our good name.

God did not intend for us to let people abuse us. God is love, righteous and just.

Psalms 33:5 He [God] loves righteousness and justice

billspaced said...

Comments well-taken. So are you saying that John Stossel doesn't believe in God, or that anybody who questions "God's men" is, by definition, a non-believer?

Seems to me that what you're saying is that if John Stossel believes in God, then the Reverend should turn the other cheek, but if Stossel does not believe in God, then the Reverend should sue him. Is that what you're saying?