Thursday, August 16, 2007

Giuliani: Leave my family alone

Giuliani: 'Leave my family alone' - Rudy Giuliani News - MSNBC.com
Republican Rudy Giuliani said Thursday that people should "leave my family alone" when asked by a New Hampshire woman why the presidential candidate should expect loyalty from voters when he doesn't get it from his children.
As if he'd leave your family alone.
"I love my family very, very much and will do anything for them. There are complexities in every family in America," Giuliani said calmly and quietly. "The best thing I can say is kind of, 'leave my family alone, just like I'll leave your family alone.'"
This is from the guy who'd do anything -- anything -- to stop a terrorist from blowing something up, including continuing the warrant-less wiretapping that BushCo began.

0 comments: