Monday, August 27, 2007

Well, hotdog, Alberto Gonzales quit. I wonder why...let me count the felonies

US Attorney General Gonzales resigns - Yahoo! News

More on the scoundrel who called himself "Alberto."
It has been one of my greatest privileges to lead the Department of Justice," Gonzales said, announcing his resignation effective Sept. 17 in a terse statement. He took no questions and gave no reason for stepping down.
Maybe it was the US attorney scandal. Or the warrantless wiretapping. Or the waterboarding. Or the "quaint" provisions of the Geneva Conventions. Could have been anything. Dipshit wouldn't tell us why. I'd say all of the above.

And MORE. The frightening thing, history will show us, is what we don't know. You think all of the above was bad? Wait til you find out what we don't know.

I bet the guy moves to South America and spends the rest of his life with his idol, Adolf Hitler.

0 comments: