Saturday, August 23, 2008

Rants -- August 20 Edition: Blog Carnival Blows

As you may have noticed, this carnival was not published at its scheduled time. I bear some blame in this: I forgot. My dog ate my homework. Blog Carnival stopped working.

A-G-A-I-N


So here's your first Rant: I hate Blog Carnival. They simply suck. I don't know how else to say it. They blow monkey ass.

Of course, no amount of complaining will change anything. So, screw it. I'm looking for an alternative platform. Please tell me there is a viable alternative. If not, I may just shut this thing down.

Sorry. They present me with a headache darn near every week. So, next week, make any posts you submit good great ones. They may be the last.

Thank Blog Carnival for it.

Anyway, here are the rest of the Rants for the week.

Shaula presents Knackered in Nashua posted at Your Mileage May Vary.

Ian Bowman presents Vlog IV: On Safeway posted at If It Feels Good Do It.

The Baglady presents Thoughts about the Olympics and being Chinese in America posted at The Baglady.

Dom presents Warcraft Destroyed My Life: Love or Addiction? posted at Dom At Large.

Holly Ord presents Man Suffering from PTSD Sentenced for Resisting War posted at Menstrual Poetry.

John presents Less Critical Habitat for Spotted Owls posted at A DC Birding Blog.

Archvillain presents That's some fine police work there, Lou posted at A Dark and Sinister Force for Good.

Jeffrey Stingerstein presents I'm Sorry to Say that Georgia Has Learned a Tough Lesson. (It Seems Obama May Have Too) posted at Disillusioned Words.

Tejvan presents Costa Coffee UK and Sales Techniques. posted at Economics Essays.

Madeleine Begun Kane presents McCain's Bellicose Tune (Song Parody) posted at Mad Kane's Political Madness.

Holly Ord presents How Wrong is Fox News? posted at Menstrual Poetry.

NotYourDaddy presents Affirmative Action Has Run its Course posted at Government is Not Your Daddy.

NotYourDaddy presents Economics Lessons for Liberals: Minimum Wage posted at Government is not your Daddy..

Recoil presents Barack Obama - The Chameleon. posted at Double Barreled Opinions.

The BoBo presents The Gang of Ten…at it again! posted at The BoBo Files.

Phil for Humanity presents Companies are Taking Over the World posted at Phil for Humanity.

Archvillain presents Why does God need a starship? posted at A Dark and Sinister Force for Good.

Holly Ord presents Obligatory Castration for Transpeople? posted at Menstrual Poetry.

Madeleine Begun Kane presents My "Dear John" Edwards Letter posted at Mad Kane's Political Madness.

Miles Moen presents Legal Drinking Age posted at The Necessities of Life.

That's it. This is where I'd normally put the link to the submission form, but since I'm so damned pissed at Blog Carnival, I'm just not going to because I don't feel like it. Use the form on my sidebar to submit your posts. Remember, next week's edition might be the last.

Of course, you can return here to read my Rants. There is no shortage, especially now that my two boys and wife are sick. It may take me a while before I can post again, but I'll have some pent up rage welling deep inside my mind that I'll put to the virtual digital paper.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know Blog Carnival was still active. I haven't been to that site for a really long time.