Saturday, October 20, 2007

Comcast hammered after they fail to deliver 'triple play'

Woman, 75, fined for hammering Comcast office - U.S. Business - MSNBC.com
"I smashed a keyboard, knocked over a monitor ... and I went to hit the telephone," Shaw said. "I figured, 'Hey, my telephone is screwed up, so is yours.'"
I'm sure a lot of folks have wanted to do something similar. Cable and phone companies are notorious for really horrible customer service (read: no service).

No doubt more people will have the urge to break up an office or two when they find out their P2P downloads have been throttled.

Net Neutrality

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fanatics of the P2P super power gave birth to the devil.
It is the strongest P2P file sharing system Share NT.
And, Because UDP is used, even the band limiting that the internet service provider does is exceeded.

Reference
Share (P2P) - Wikipedia
Share NT - 2ch.ru