Friday, April 20, 2007

"Alberto" Gonzales is one cocky SOB

Or he's just the most complete imbecile ever? I love this quote:

I now understand that there was a conversation between myself and the president.
Um, how could he not have "understood" this earlier? He, presumably, was THERE! After all, it was a conversation between himself and the president.

Wouldn't it have been more accurate to have said, "Now I remember that I had a conversation with the president" rather than to have said what he said?

Aren't lawyers supposed to be very careful about the language they use? Did something get lost in translation between Gonzales' brain and his mouth? We know that the president has been infected with this malady. Should the American public be concerned that a horrible disease is spreading in our capital?

Attorney general doesn't satisfy critics - Yahoo! News

0 comments: