Thursday, April 12, 2007

UPDATED: Oh boy, White House at it again -- "Countless" emails purged, gone forever

UPDATE: The more I think about this, the more I get pissed off about it. Bush can look at my emails but I can't look at his? Is this the epitome of hypocrisy? I'm thinking there's a way to force the government into "finding" all those "lost" emails.

Are you still doubting that the Bush administration has something to hide? Still skeptical about the skeptics? How 'bout this one:

Let's delete thousands of emails and see if anybody notices. Let's get rid of the evidence before Congress can investigate us.

It's high time the Justice Administration investigate the White House. Bring in some computer forensics experts and bring all those "lost" emails back.

Oh, wait a minute! The Justice Department is not independent of the White House! In fact, it's the Justice Department that is under investigation!! In fact, Bush and his buddy, "Alberto" Gonzales are figuratively, if not actually, in bed together on many a scandal.

What the hell was I thinking? Justice Department should investigate...(shaking my head in disgust at my own naiveté).

Dan Froomkin - Countless White House E-Mails Deleted - washingtonpost.com

0 comments: