Friday, June 29, 2007

New California law bans talking on cell phone while driving, unless it's hands-free


According to the new law you will no longer be able to use a cell phone while driving unless you have a 'hands free' adapter. I went to Circuit City and they wanted $50 for a headset with a microphone for my cell phone. Having a friend in the cell phone business, I talked with him and was able to come up with an alternative, working through Office Depot.

These kits are compatible with any mobile phone and one size fits all. I paid him $0.08 each because he bought in quantity. Then we tried it with Motorola, Sprint, Verizon and Nokia units and they worked perfectly.

A photo is attached so scroll down and take a look and let me know if you want one. Also, forward this to anyone you know, who has a cell phone, and who may want one!

0 comments: