Friday, June 01, 2007

Tuberculosis patient is a moron and so is his entire family

I am no medical doctor. Nor am I an expert on TB. But this guy is a lawyer (I wonder where he can practice, since he clearly is an idiot. I'm betting Florida or Texas) and his new father in law is an expert microbiologist who works for the CDC. His expertise? Tuberculosis. Gee I wonder how he got this...

Doctors hope to determine where he contracted the disease, which has been found around the world and exists in pockets in Russia and Asia. The tuberculosis was discovered by accident when Speaker had a chest X-ray in January for a rib injury, Huitt said.


So dipshit has TB for 5 months, goes to Europe, and exposes hundreds, if not thousands, of people and says, "I hope they forgive me."



What an idiot!



TB patient: 'I hope they forgive me' - Yahoo! News

0 comments: