Thursday, October 04, 2007

Ann Coulter: Bush is mentally retarded


Finally, Ann Cunter and I agree on something! George Bush is mentally retarded. Yes, I have taken her words out of context. I admit that. Surely, the words were a lead-in to a hilarious joke that would probably be lost on most liberals, but because I'm not a liberal, I get it.

I do. Funny is funny. Coulter's punchline is funny. But it's not relevant. She's still reveling in John Kerry's defeat. Let's get one thing off the table right now: It doesn't matter where you went to college. With enough money, anybody can go to Harvard. It's really not that big a deal.

You see, Harvard and all other educational institutions are conflicted: If you are kicked out for poor grades, your money cannot be collected. So the schools 'reward' mediocrity by letting you stay, granting you a diploma that means shit, and getting your money.

But that's another topic.

Ann says, in her new book, If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans,
President George W. Bush is evidently the first mentally retarded person to get a Harvard M.B.A.
Now, this statement, taken as is, completely out of context, as any good Repugnican would do, serves to illustrate the point that many of us have made since 2001: George Bush is retarded.

The full quote is,
President George W. Bush is evidently the first mentally retarded person to get a Harvard M.B.A., graduate from the U.S. Air Force Flight School, be elected governor of Texas and then be elected President of the United States twice. I guess this is what they call 'mainstreaming.' Admittedly, it took Bush two weeks to learn how to pronounce 'Shiite,' but he had higher grades at Yale than John Kerry.
Hmm, I liked my punchline better. Now I can live a happier life because Ann Coulter agrees with me. I am so special. But not 'special' like Bush.

0 comments: