Saturday, November 24, 2007

Blog Carnival Announcement: Rants

I'm new to this topic: Blog Carnivals. I am not really sure how they work so I figure the 2nd best http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifway to learn about them is to join one. Not much happened after I submitted a few posts to a few different carnivals.

So I figure the best way to learn about them is to organize one. Therefore, I am in the process of starting a "Rants" carnival at Blog Carnival. We'll have to wait to see what happens with it.

I'd like to get submissions about politics or current events, but I am not limiting the posts to anything in particular. For the first few editions of the Rants Blog Carnival, I will accept almost anything (as long as it's a rant and is not in bad taste (of which I am the sole decider).

Please send me an entry from your blog with a Rant about anything!

0 comments: