Monday, November 26, 2007

Pownce: I have 24 invitations: Tell me why you deserve one

I have 24 invitations to Pownce, a file sharing Web 2.0 application with Kevin Rose of digg.com fame as a co-founder, so it's got to be good, right? Here's some info from their wiki:

What is Pownce?

Pownce is a social networking platform that allows one to keep up with their friends in interesting ways. You can send messages, files, links, and event invitations to the whole pownce community, or to just your friends, or to groups of your friends, or to specific people directly.

Currently Pownce exists as both a website (pownce.com) and as a desktop application. There is also a public developer API.

If you want an invitation, tell me why. Make a strong enough case and I'll send you an invitation. Just comment.

0 comments: