Monday, November 12, 2007

Independent Bloggers' Alliance

I am now a proud potential contributor to the Independent Bloggers' Alliance. I say "potential" because I haven't posted anything there -- yet.

There is a good representation of liberal and progressive thinkers there, and I hope to lend some libertarian and conservative views. I know that most people really are of the same ilk, deep down, and that lending a slightly different perspective on things makes us think, grow stronger, and understand each other just a little bit better.

One thing I do have in common with the group over at IBA is our disdain for the Bush administration and the utterly useless and ineffective war in Iraq.

I am sure that many of my topics posted there will be cross-posted here and will concentrate on this shared disdain.

0 comments: