Friday, November 09, 2007

Did credit card companies collaborate with the FBI's grocery data mining program? | Surveillance State - CNET Blogs

Is nothing sacred any more? I can't even go to a small Mexican foodstore to buy real tortillas without getting my name put through the FBI's surveillance?

My god. I am so sick of this. Why don't we just shut the whole goddamned country down, lock it, throw away the key, and start jailing anybody who doesn't look white?

(Sounds like Nazi Germany, no?)

Now the freakin' credit card companies are serving up records to our "intelligence" community.

Did credit card companies collaborate with the FBI's grocery data mining program? | Surveillance State - CNET Blogs:
The program, however, was short lived and was quickly "torpedoed by the head of the FBI's criminal investigations division, Michael A. Mason, who argued that putting somebody on a terrorist list for what they ate was ridiculous -- and possibly illegal."
I have this theory.

Bush called up Pakistan and told them to "try marshal law. Lock down your country. Quell dissent. Imprison anybody who may be a threat."

Because it's going so well in Pakistan might Bush try to replicate the experiment here? I really doubt it, but I bet I'm not the only guy to have thought of this. I would bet a lot of money -- if I had any -- that some in the Bush administration have fantasized about this for years.

I am really beginning to seriously think about moving out of this country. I know, some of you might think that's a good idea -- get the commie out of our country. But I, for one, LOVE what this country used to be and cry like a native American seeing his landscape littered, totally out of his control, when I see our democracy being flushed down the toilet.

I don't normally say such things, but "God bless America." We need all the other-worldly help we can get.

0 comments: