Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Dixie Chicks call President Bush a Dumb Fu**

The feud is not over for the Dixie Chicks and George W Bush. I am sure Toby Keith will weigh in, too, like he did last time (I think that small kid's cowboy hat he wears is choking off oxygen to his already pea-sized brain -- seriously, I like Toby and I like the Chicks).

Apparently, the Chicks are really not ready to make nice. Good for them. I think they'll be the darlings of the rest of the world for a very long time (at least until Bush is out of office). They just will be hated here in the US of A.

I happen to agree with them. Bush is a dumb fu**. But his dumbness has gotten him pretty far, I'd say. So maybe he's not so dumb after all. Or, maybe we're all stupid for voting for him. After all, I voted for him before I voted against him.

0 comments: